- B.S., Political Science, Miami University
- M.S., Counseling and College Student Development, Northeastern
- Supervision of Hall Directors
- Residential Life Inclusion and Equity Committee
- Coordinate Admissions related activities in the residence halls
- Advise the student organization Community Living Association (CLA)
- Oversee the summer residential program and vacation periods
- Oversee RA Selection
Background and Career
I am originally from Buffalo, New York. From there, I shuffled off to Miami University in Oxford, Ohio where I obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science. It was during my time at Miami that I came to love all things related to Student Affairs, serving as a Resident Assistant, Orientation Leader, student worker in the Office of Judicial Affairs and much more. After graduation, I applied for a position in Housing and Residential Life at Northeastern University. While at Northeastern, I worked on my Master’s degree in Counseling and College Student Development and graduated in 2002.
From 2002 - 2018 I worked at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in Housing and Residential Education. It was fun to live and work in the South and I am grateful for each experience, supervisor and colleague I had at UNC-CH. During my time there, I worked with training, selection, crisis operations, conduct and general residential life topics.
In 2018, my family moved to Massachusetts and I immediately heard about the wonderful community at UNH. I am so happy to work with UNH Residential Life where everyone is so friendly and welcoming! Everyone around me is striving to provide students with the best possible experience living on campus. I am fortunate to be a part of this team.
- I enjoy working with students and helping them to succeed both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Supervision of staff and professional development
- Mediation and conflict management
- Peer leadership programs
- The CliftonStrengths program by the Gallup Organization
I enjoy reading, movies, music, history, sports (in particular the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres), going to the beach, spending time with friends/family and traveling back to Buffalo. I have a wonderful immediate family that I love spending time with - that’s my husband Justin and three daughters, Olivia, Mia and Julia. I use the pronouns she/her/hers.