Summer School Housing
At this time due to on-going COVID concerns, the decision of whether to host summer school residential housing is still under consideration. As soon as we know, we will update this website. If you have any questions, please call (603) 862-2120 or email the Housing Office at email@example.com.
Summer Internship Housing
-Beginning summer 2021-
You've landed the internship, let us take care of the rest!
Stay at the beautiful University of New Hampshire campus while you are completing your local summer internship! The UNH campus offers affordable summer housing in Congreve Hall where you will enjoy single rooms comfortably furnished and complete with air-conditioning and Wi-Fi. We are located just minutes from Portsmouth and only an hour from Boston. Dover, Rochester, and other seacoast towns are also close by. It's an easy commute from our campus to the beaches, White Mountains and Lakes. During your stay, you can even catch the train from the UNH Dairy Bar and travel from Brunswick, Maine to Boston, Massachusetts and beyond!
Dates & Deadlines
Summer housing will be available on a first-come, first-served basis from late May-early August, Summer 2021
- Individuals must be 18-years or older and enrolled in an educational internship program
- Proof of internship verification must be provided by employer
Enjoy living in the centrally located Congreve Hall which offers:
- Single occupancy room, fully furnished with air conditioning and a shared bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Cable ready access
- Parking on campus
- Access to the Hamel Recreation Center (fitness facilities), outdoor pool and Mendums Pond
- Up to $20 Cat's Cache credit towards on-site laundry or dining
- *For those interested in summer dining options while on campus, find out more information here.
What You Need to Know
- Full payment in advance will be required
- All summer interns will be responsible for understanding and abiding by the Housing and Campus policies as listed in our Students Rights Rules & Responsibilities. Policy violations may result in loss of housing privileges without refund, and notification to your internship program about misconduct.