What do I have to learn about myself and my potential field?
- Identify your interests, skills, and values
- Career and Professional Success staff can provide assessment tools to help with the exploration process
- Learn about your field of interest: industry areas, job types/titles, growth projections
- Map your skills to industry needs
- Search job descriptions; indeed.com, LinkedIn, and company-specific pages to learn what skills are in demand
- Understand the career paths of fellow students and alumni
- Understand the salary ranges for your industry