Employers - Connect with us!
UNH Success Stories
- Soccer's Second StraightNovember 19th, 2019The men's soccer team recently won their second straight America East Tournament championship.
- Innovation Scholar Builds NetworkNovember 19th, 2019When Jon Snow ‘22 learned about the opportunity to build a network, work in the UNH InterOperability Laboratory (IOL) and begin his college year with a unique experience through joining the Innovation Scholars program, he couldn’t pass it up. A year later, the sophomore computer science major has built a strong network, presented at one of the largest undergraduate research conferences in the world and landed a paid position at the IOL. Much of this he credits to his experience as an Innovation Scholar in the internet engineering cohort. “The connections I made in Innovation Scholars gave me a special network of motivated and bright students who are a support system,” says Snow, an Amherst, New Hampshire, native. “I have certainly turned to those members of my cohort who are now in my...
- Fossil BonanzaOctober 29th, 2019UNH researchers contributed to a major study that shows how life on Earth rebounded after an asteroid wiped out dinosaurs 66 million years ago.
- Name That PlaceOctober 25th, 2019UNH team takes second in regional GeoBowl.
- Communicating ScholarshipOctober 15th, 2019UNH’s second annual Research Communications Academy (RCA), scheduled for spring semester 2020, is now accepting applications.
- UNH Partners With Tuckerman Brewing on Celebratory AleOctober 11th, 2019