Employers - Connect with us!
UNH Success Stories
- Under the Starry FlagMarch 19th, 2019In a new book, Lucy Salyer explores the history of expatriation rights.
- Partners in ResearchMarch 18th, 2019UNH President James Dean and senior vice provost for research Jan Nisbet introduce this issue of Spark.
- A Perfect PartnershipMarch 18th, 2019Students in UNH’s brewing program have brewed a pale ale using squash grown as part of the NH Agricultural Experiment Station’s cucurbit breeding program.
- Watershed WisdomMarch 16th, 2019When it comes to tackling the complex environmental challenges New Hampshire communities frequently face, developing productive partnerships with academic researchers is often an iterative process. Community members and stakeholders provide their perspectives on what’s really happening in their towns and scientists make adjustments to their studies along the way so that the research is as accurate and useful to the community as possible. Collaboration is crucial. Everyone benefits from learning each other’s needs and pressures, and the process helps to build trust. Hampton Beach, N.H. floods regularly during the extreme high tides known as king tides. Photo by Will Brown.This shift is abundantly evident in northern New England, where UNH researchers are engaging with local stakeholders to...
- Top HonorMarch 13th, 2019Siobhan Senier, professor of English, is named the 2019 Lindberg Award winner in COLA.
- A Mind of One’s OwnMarch 12th, 2019Twenty-five years ago, the book, “A Mind of One’s Own,” broke ground in feminist philosophy.