Employers - Connect with us!
UNH Success Stories
- Hear Them RoarMay 21st, 2019Check out this year's commencement at Wildcat Stadium via UNH's Flickr
- Teaching English AbroadMay 20th, 2019Three recent UNH graduates who have received Fulbright English teaching assistantships will spend nine months abroad working in classrooms alongside local teachers and serving as cultural ambassadors for the United States.
- Pursuing a Ph.D.May 17th, 2019Madison Wood '19 is off to pursue her doctorate in Earth sciences.
- Inquiring MindsMay 16th, 2019UNH's Inquiry journal highlights undergraduate research.
- Microbial MysteryMay 15th, 2019Cheryl Andam, assistant professor of molecular, cellular and biomedical sciences, has received a major NSF CAREER award.
- Grad School alum among inductees into Diversity Hall of FameMay 14th, 2019Five UNH Graduate School alumni were among the recent inductees into the Diversity Hall of Fame. The Diversity Hall of Fame Alumni Awards are given to UNH graduates to recognize their accomplishments and commitment to social justice and equity. Recipients demonstrate a commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion on campus; work to foster progress toward respectful attitudes, behaviors, and standards; as well as encouraging difference at UNH and beyond. Recipients promote diversity and inclusion through mentoring and assisting others. Awardees were honored at a dinner and ceremony in Durham on May 4, 2019. 2019 Diversity Hall of Fame Inductees Malik Aziz '99 – COLA Kristin Forselius '95, '01G - COLA Daphne Galatas '15, '18G – UNH Manchester and Graduate School James Mack '00PhD – CEPS...