Who do we advise?
- Undeclared Liberal Arts Students
- Continuing Education Students
We'll send you important emails with information such as:
- Upcoming deadlines/informational meetings for your major interests
- Course registration information; how to get your Registration Access Code (RAC) on time
- How to declare a major once you've decided
- Once a student declares a major or completes the provisional requirements, the student is assigned a new advisor within that major department.
How do you meet with a UAC advisor?
- Monday - Friday from 12pm - 3pm
- Hood House room 102 (in the doors to the left)
- Swipe in, take a seat, and we'll be happy to help you!
Make an Appointment
- Log into Wildcat Advising
- Select Appointment
- Select Request New Appointment
- Select type "COLA > UAC"
- At the bottom, select Check Availability (this will automatically check availability of your own advisor)
- Select the time that works for you
- Review request and click Submit
- Come to Hood House and swipe in at the front desk (in and to the left)
- Take a seat and your advisor will come get you as soon as they can!
- If it is a phone appointment, call 603-862-2064
What should you know about your appointment?
- If you can't make it, please cancel your appointment and/or send us an email! We can make that appointment available for someone else who is waiting to see us
- If you made an appointment because you got an email saying you should, make sure you have taken a look at why! It's helpful to have an idea of what you're going to be talking about and have questions prepared
- Try to remember who your appointment is with! Even though we'll figure it out, it's always nice to know who you're expecting to see