**Find us on the 3rd floor of Kendall Hall while Hood House is being remodeled. Stop into Room 317 (middle of the hallway) to check-in!
Who do we advise?
- Undeclared Liberal Arts Students
- Continuing Education Students
- Pre-Admit Students
We will happily meet with you and email you about:
- Upcoming deadlines/informational meetings for your major interests
- Course registration information; how to get your Registration Access Code (RAC) on time
- How to declare a major once you've decided
- Once a student declares a major or completes the provisional requirements, the student is assigned a new advisor within that major department.
How do you meet with a UAC advisor?
Walk-In Hours (during the academic school year only)
Monday - Friday from 12pm - 3pm
Kendall Hall, Room 317 (halfway down the hall)
Swipe in, take a seat, and we'll be happy to help you!
Make an Appointment
- Log into myWildcat Success
- From student home page, select “Get Advising”
- Select “University Advising Center” from Advising Category drop down menu
- Select “Academic Advising – UAC” from Appointment Type drop down menu. Click “Next”
- Select “University Advising Center” from Advisor’s Location drop down menu.
- For Staff Selection drop down, select your advisor. Click “Next”
- Select the next available appointment time block, then the appointment time that best works for you. Click “Next”
- Please list your majors of interest and any additional information in the text box, then select “Confirm Appointment”
- Come to Kendall Hall and swipe in at Reception (room 317)
- Take a seat and your advisor will come get you as soon as they can!
- If it is a phone appointment, call 603-862-2064
What should you know about your appointment?
- If you can't make it, please cancel your appointment and/or send us an email! We can make that appointment available for someone else who is waiting to see us
- If you made an appointment because you got an email saying you should, make sure you have taken a look at why! It's helpful to have an idea of what you're going to be talking about and have questions prepared
- Try to remember who your appointment is with! Even though we'll figure it out, it's always nice to know who you're expecting to see