Find us in Hood House. Stop into Room 101 (main floor) to check-in.
Who do we advise?
- Undeclared Liberal Arts Students
- Continuing Education Students
- Pre-Admit Students
We will happily meet with you and email you about:
- Upcoming deadlines/informational meetings for your major interests.
- Course registration information; how to get your Registration Access Code (RAC) on time.
- How to declare a major once you've decided.
- Once you are in a declared major you are assigned a new advisor within that major.
How do you meet with a UAC advisor?
Drop-In Hours (during the academic school year only)
Tuesday- Friday from 12pm - 3pm
Hood House Lobby (Room 101)
Make an Appointment
- Log into myWildcat Success
- From student home page, select “Get Advising”.
- Select “University Advising Center” from Advising Category drop down menu.
- Select “Academic Advising – UAC” from Appointment Type drop down menu. Click “Next”.
- Select “University Advising Center” from Advisor’s Location drop down menu.
- For Staff Selection drop down, select your advisor. Click “Next”.
- Select the next available appointment time block, then the appointment time that best works for you. Click “Next”.
- Please list your majors of interest and any additional information in the text box, then select “Confirm Appointment”.
- Come to Hood House and swipe in at Reception (room 101).
- Take a seat and your advisor will come get you as soon as they can.
- If it is a phone appointment, call 603-862-2064.
What should you know about your appointment?
- If you can't make it, please cancel your appointment and/or send us an email. We can make that appointment available for someone else who is waiting to see us.
- If you made an appointment because you got an email saying you should, make sure you have taken a look at why. It's helpful to have an idea of what you're going to be talking about and have questions prepared.
- Try to remember who your appointment is with. Even though we'll figure it out, it's always nice to know who you're expecting to see.