Summer School Housing
On-campus summer housing is available to students enrolled in UNH Summer Session credit courses. Students with on-campus summer employment are also eligible for summer housing if space allows. Summer session housing will be available from Sunday, May 20 (GSSP move-in is Monday, May 21) to Saturday, August 4, 2018. Students are eligible for housing from the Sunday before their classes begins until the Saturday after their classes ends. Housing is not available between sessions except when one session of enrollment immediately follows another.
Summer undergraduate housing is available in Congreve Hall offering traditional singles, doubles, and triple rooms. Room type assignments for summer will be made on a first come, first served basis. Summer housing is not guaranteed. Congreve Hall is an air-conditioned facility and like all our residence halls is a non-smoking facility.
Summer residents in Congreve Hall must have a swipe meal plan for the duration of their stay. Summer meals will be available at Holloway Commons Dining Hall. Summer residents will automatically be billed for a meal plan for the weeks they reside in on-campus housing. Please visit Dining for the weekly swipe meal plan rates and more information about summer dining.
- Congreve Hall is located in The Hills housing area near the Dimond Library/Murkland Hall academic area of campus and features traditional styled singles, doubles, and triple rooms. Congreve Hall is air-conditioned and is a non-smoking facility.
- All assignments include meals served at Holloway Commons Dining Hall.
- How to apply?
- The on-line application should be available around March 16th.
- Student employees, please include a letter from your employer with your dates of employment.
- Please email Jody Duval or call her at (603) 862-3408.
- Babcock Hall is located near McConnell and Parsons academic buildings and features all single rooms.
- Meal plans are encouraged but not required. Visit UNH Dining for summer options.
- How to apply?
- the on-line application should be available around March 16th.
- Please email Sholanna Pemberton or call her at (603) 682-1754.