This form is for requesting a STUDENT parking permit decal.
This form is for the CURRENT SEMESTER only, and only when "ThePermitStore.com" is closed.
- Please review the permit eligibility standards, below, and if you meet these fill out the information requested in the form below, and submit.
- Your information will be reviewed and if approved, you will be emailed a temporary permit to print and display on your windshield. A decal will be sent via regular may to your LOCAL address, as indicated on your submission.
- The fee for your permit will be transfered to your student Business Office account in a few days.
- All fines must be paid before any permit can be approved.
- Applications may take 2-3 business days plus delivery time; please plan accordingly.
- Commuters must reside 1 mile or more from campus and 1/4 mile or more from a Campus Connector or in-town Wildcat Transit stop. Apartment complexes such as the Lodges, Cottages, Madbury Commons and others are NOT eligible for a commuter permit. Please consult the commuter eligibility information to confirm your address.
- Campus Residents must be non-freshman living in an on-campus dormitory or apartment (Gables, Woodside).
- Non-Residents are students living in off-campus housing who wish to store their car on campus.
- Moped permits are available to non-freshman campus residents, or commuters. The commuter eligibility zone does not apply to mopeds. A campus resident may not have both a car and a moped on campus.
- Motorcycle permits are available under the same limitations as commuters.
- Summer permits are available to any student attending class or working on campus during the summer session.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE REQUEST FORM.
(If the request form is not visible, permit may not be available; please contact the parking office)