This form is for requesting a STUDENT parking permit decal.
This form is for the CURRENT SEMESTER only, and only when "ThePermitStore.com" is closed.
- Please review the permit eligibility standards, below, and if you meet these fill out the information requested in the form below, and submit.
- Your information will be reviewed and if approved, you will be emailed a temporary permit to print and display on your windshield. A decal will be sent via regular may to your LOCAL address, as indicated on your submission.
- The fee for your permit will be transfered to your student Business Office account in a few days.
- All fines must be paid before any permit can be approved.
- Applications may take 2-3 business days plus delivery time; please plan accordingly.
- Commuters must reside 1 mile or more from campus and 1/4 mile or more from a Campus Connector or in-town Wildcat Transit stop. Apartment complexes such as the Lodges, Cottages, Madbury Commons and others are NOT eligible for a commuter permit. Please consult the commuter eligibility information to confirm your address.
- Campus Residents must be non-freshman living in an on-campus dormitory or apartment (Gables, Woodside).
- Non-Residents are students living in off-campus housing who wish to store their car on campus.
- Moped permits are available to non-freshman campus residents, or commuters. The commuter eligibilty zone does not apply to mopeds. A campus resident may not have both a car and a moped on campus.
- Motorcycle permits are available under the same limitations as commuters.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE REQUEST FORM.
(If the request form is not visible, permit may not be available; please contact the parking office)