Service Date Holidays and Exceptions
Dispatch Center Office and Call Center Hours
Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Reduced Service periods (see above for dates)
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Office closed? Please remember that Bus Predictions are available to you 24/7.
- Transit routes $1.50/ride. Exact fare required; drivers do not make change.
- UNH and UNHM students, faculty and staff ride free with current ID card.
- Children under 5 ride free.
- Wildcat Transit monthly passes available. Monthly pass application form
- COAST monthly passes and single ride tickets are accepted on Wildcat Transit buses.
- Half-fare policy: Passengers over 65 or passengers with disabilities displaying a valid Medicare card may board for half fare (Medicaid not eligible). Half-fare application form
- All Campus Connector routes are free, no ID necessary.
- 10-Ride Passes: $15 each. Please call 603-862-2328 for information.
General Rider Information
- Schedule times are approximate; actual arrival/departure times may vary. Arrive five minutes before the scheduled time. Connections and arrival times are not guaranteed; service and fees subject to change .
- Passenger pick-up and drop-off are permitted at designated bus stops only. To request a stop that isn't routine, pull the “stop requested” cord or ask your driver.
- Wheelchair access: All transit buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts. It is recommended but not required that you call if you will be requiring the lift.
- Bicycles are permitted on the external racks only and cannot be brought on board a bus. Racks are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Wildcat Transit assumes no responsibility for bikes except in the event of a collision.
- Strollers/baby carriages must be folded up and secured under the seats.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Large items such as skis are not permitted on the bus. Personal (miniature) grocery carts are allowed but must be held securely at all times.
- Animals: For the comfort and safety of our passengers, animals are not permitted on the bus with the exception of trained service animals accompanying a legally disabled person. Emotional support animals are not considered to be trained service animals and are therefore not permitted on the bus.
- Passenger conduct: Passengers are expected to conduct themselves civilly for the safety and comfort of all on board. No eating, drinking, or use of tobacco products. Shirts and shoes are required. Please keep feet off the seats and help keep the passenger area clean.