You may request a special two-hour permit for use in loading/unloading only. When applying for a temporary permit, please:
- Provide the plate/state information on the vehicle you'll be using to load/unload
- Specify the date and time you wish to start using the permit.
- Provide the rest of the requested information.
- Provide the email address where you'd like your temporary permit sent. The permit will be emailed immediately after you submit the form.
- Print and display your permit on the dashboard of the designated vehicle and follow instructions for use for use provided on the permit.
Your permit will expire two hours from the date/time stamp selected and appearing on the permit.
*This form is available during move-out/in periods only.
Move-in temp permits are NOT available for fall Move-In Weekend; please follow UNH Police move-in protocol on these days.