The general delay and curtailment policies are in effect when the University closes or delays unexpectedly. Our primary goal is to keep necessary services open for the campus population and to maintain the safety of staff and students.
- Holloway Commons and Philbrook Hall will open one hour prior to the University opening time.
- Stillings Hall and Cafés and Stores will close until the University reopens.
- Holloway Commons and Philbrook Hall will open from 9:00am – 7:00pm.
- Stillings Hall will close.
- All Cafés and Stores will close.
These hours are subject to change. Please sign up for Hospitality Services text alerts, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and check our home page for up to date information. For additional information about University policies for Curtailed Operations please visit the Human Resources and Facilities web pages.