Lost ID Card Order Form


 If you misplace your UNH ID card, we strongly  recommend that you suspend activity immediately to  protect your accounts.


  1. Log into your MyUNH Portal account, click on the Cat's Cache tab and then choose Card Services and Deactivate Card.
  2. Fill out this on-line form to request a replacement.
  3. If you find your ID card, go to the Dining ID Office, room 211 of the Memorial Union Building to reactivate it.

To order a replacement ID card, fill out this on-line form.

There is a $25.00 replacement fee which can be paid for with Dining Dollars, Cat's Cache or the fee can be charged to your Webcat Account. If you prefer to pay by check, please come to the Dining and ID Office in room 211 of the Memorial Union Building.

We will try to make your replacement ID as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 24 hours. We will call or e-mail you when your ID is ready for pickup. If you need the ID immediately, please come to the Dining and ID Office.

Your preferred method of payment will be charged as soon as we receive this form.

Please call the Dining and ID Office at (603) 862-1821 with any questions.

Plese enter the best phone number to reach you at.
Replacement Fees
I understand that I am responsible for the $25.00 replacement fee upon submission of this form.
CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.