We're working hard during this time of extreme uncertainty to ensure a safe experience for our guests.
You'll find complete information on everything we're doing on our Covid-19 FAQS page. We encourage you to check frequently for updates.
- Seating is at 50% capacity in our dining halls and meals are being served in take-out containers so you can eat where you feel most comfortable.
- Café Central at the Whittemore Center is a satellite location designed to allow plenty of space for social distancing and reduced wait times. Enjoy soups, salads, sandwiches, pizza and more. Dining Dollars, Meal Exchange and Swipe Plans are accepted.
- Centrally located Holloway Commons, “HoCo” is the largest dining hall and features many individual food stations where fresh items are prepared right on the spot. Favorites include stir-fry and brick-oven specialties. With the new renovation, there is plenty of additional seating available.
- Philbrook Hall, located near “The Timbers” offers an Allergen-Friendly station, the Mongolian Grill, all-day breakfast, and toasted subs made to order. “Philly” also features late-night dining, making this a popular meeting destination.
- Stillings Hall, located near “The Hills” serves up great meals in a comfortable environment. With its Rotisserie, Grill, Daily Specialty Bars and a Sunday night Spaghetti Bar, Stillings is a favorite choice for many student guests.
- With the temporary closing of many of our cafés due to Covid-19, we've transformed the Whittemore Center Arena into Café Central where we will be serving a variety of delicious soups, salads, sandwiches, pizza, chicken, specialties and more!
- Welcome to the Philbrook Café, in the lobby of Philbrook Hall. The new and improved Philbrook Café will be similar to the already loved Wildcatessen. Featuring items like steak bombs and waffle fries, while also offering a variety of healthy options. In addition, Philbrook Café will also offer convenient "grab-n-go" packaged items and health and beauty aids.
- Constantly expanding offerings to keep up with the changing times of today's student, the "Wild" features goodies like the Steak Bomb. From sushi to cereal, we have what you're looking for!