This form is for campus resident and commuter STUDENTS who require parking during the break between fall and spring semesters. (Non-student employees, please contact the parking office for options).
If you already have a valid permit, e.g. a valid 2-semester resident or commuter permit, you do NOT need to buy an Winter Break permit; just use the permit you already have.
Commuters who reside within the normal (fall/spring) commuter exclusion perimeter may purchase a Winter Break permit, with the understand that this exception to the eligibility perimeter is for Winter Break only!
- Use the link below to go to the UNH Parking Web Portal
- Scroll to PURCHASE A TEMPORARY PERMIT and follow instructions to create/access your account.
- Once logged in, continue through the PURCHASE TEMPORARY PERMIT process, selecting "January Term/Winter Break" permit from the temporary permit selections, and completing the rest of the requested information.
- Check out and complete the transaction.
- Upon completion, a personalized permit will be sent to you as an email.
- Print your permit and display it on your driver's side dashboard while parked on campus.
- Student J-Term permit holders may park in any commuter lot or campus resident lot. See campus parking map. Remember Winter Parking Ban restrictions apply in commuter lots starting January 1.
- Permits expire on the last day before Spring Semester move-in.
Winter Break permits are $50, and are valid Dec. 20, '23 - Jan. 20, '24.