This form is for campus resident and commuter STUDENTS who require parking during the break between fall and spring semesters (non-students please contact the parking office).
ELIGIBILITY: To qualify for a Winter Break permit, you must have an on-campus housing assignment or live at an eligible off-campus address during the Winter Break period.
If you live at an off-campus address too close to qualify for a commuter permit, please contact the parking office for options. UPDATE: residents within the normal commuter exclusion perimeter have been granted permitted access for this winter break only.
NOTE: If you already have a valid permit, e.g. a 2-semester resident or commuter permit, you do NOT need to buy an Winter Break permit; just use the permit you already have.
An online form will appear below when these permits are available for sale.
- Fill in the information and click submit.
- Your application will be reviewed at the parking office.
- If approved, a personalized permit will be sent to you as an email attachment (pdf).
- Print your permit and display it on your driver's side dashboard while parked on campus.
- Commuters may park in any commuter lot; campus residents may park in any campus resident lot. See campus parking map. Remember Winter Parking Ban restrictions apply in commuter lots starting January 1.
- Permits expire on the last day before Spring Semester move-in.
Winter Break permits are $50. The fee will be forwarded to your student Business Office billing account within a few days.