Please read and print this page, then click "Agree & Continue" below.
This permit must be affixed (not just displayed!) to the lower driver’s side front windshield of the registered car so that it can be seen from the outside (remove old permit).
You may use this permit ONLY in designated parking spaces in lots as described below, depending on your summer classification. These permits are not valid in faculty/staff lots, in any no-parking areas, at any parking meter or timed area, or in any area not specifically designated as a parking space. This permit and its privileges are not transferable to another owner or user.
Summer Commuter & Student Employees:
Day parking is available to permit holders in any commuter lot:
- Lot A (off Main Street, across from Field House).
- Lot M (across Gables Way from Lot A, behind Parking & Transit Center).
- Mast Road & Mathes Lots (by Equestrian Center off upper Main Street).
- Moiles Lot (formerly known as Mast Road II; gravel lot near Equestrian Center).
- Lot S (top of West Edge Way, near Printing & Mail).
- West Edge Lot (large lot just beyond Lot S).
- G1 Lot (small extension off Fac/Staff lot near Putnam Hall).
Summer Campus Residents:
Day & overnight parking is available to permit holders in any campus resident lot:
- Gables Lot (at Gables Complex).
- Woodside Lot (at Woodside Complex).
- E Lot (across from Christensen Hall), E1 Lot (across from Williamson Hall), E2 Lot (near Haaland Hall, formerly Forest Park South Lot).
- West Edge Lot (The large lot at the very end of West Edge Drive, ~100 feet beyond the stop sign at the top of the hill; permit is not valid in the adjacent Lot S).
- Mast Road Lot (the paved lot near equestrian building, off upper Main Street; permit is not valid in the adjacent unpaved Moiles Lot).
- Mathes Lot (the paved lot near the intersection of Mast Road and Spinney Lane).
Nearest lots are prone to fill up at busy times; if one lot is full, you must find space in another eligible lot. The Reduced Service Campus Connector provides limited daytime bus service to the parking areas. Some special events may change parking availability; look for signs and announcements. Permits are required Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. in commuter lots and 24/7 in resident lots. Restrictions to "open parking" limit how often a commuter/employee may overnight on campus; see regulations Article IV Section 10.
Permits are not refundable, except as described in the refund policy. Temporary replacement permits are available at the parking office (in advance) if you need to bring an alternate vehicle to campus. Permanent replacement permits are available with the return of the original permit or a $20 fee. If you move on campus, or any part of your eligibility to hold a commuter permit changes, your permit is no longer valid. Otherwise your permit expires on the weekday before fall move-in.
Parking.News email bulletins
Get handy weekly announcements of lot closures, special events and other parking related announcements.
Call the parking office at (603) 862-1010.
Have a successful school year!