Parking Office Service Counter & Call Center Hours
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (hours may be reduced during winter/spring/summer break periods)
Online payments & appeals available 24 hours a day
Parking Enforcement Hours
Enforced 24/7 including weekends, holidays, breaks:
- Campus resident lots.
- Reserved and departmental spaces
- Service spaces
- ADA/accessible spaces
- Load zones & no parking areas
- Safety areas (fire lanes, crosswalks, etc.)
Enforced 7 days, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Pay and Display kiosk areas in Visitor Lots
Enforced Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Commuter lots
- Faculty/Staff lots
- Meters not in visitor lots
Enforced Dec 1 – April 1, Midnight – 6 a.m.
- Winter parking ban (see below)
- All lots & areas except “exempt” or “weather conditional”
- Every night, regardless of weather conditions
Parking regulations and permit/payment requirements remain in effect during UNH’s winter, spring, and summer breaks as well as during finals, on reading days, and days when no classes are scheduled but university offices are open.
Permit requirements in commuter and faculty/staff lots are suspended and meters/Pay & Display areas are free on UNH holidays or shutdowns (note: not every holiday is a UNH holiday). All other regulations remain in effect.
Winter Parking Ban
The use of state-issued walking disability plate or placard in university lots must be accompanied by a university-issued permit (faulty/staff, commuter, visitor, etc.). In designated ADA/accessible spaces, the accompanying permit may be any valid permit. In standard, non-accessible spaces, the accompanying valid permit must be appropriate for that lot. Holders of state-issued walking disability plates or placards may park at unreserved parking meters for free up to the time limit of the meter. The person to whom the plate/placard is issued must be in the car when it is being parked.
Parking Office payment options & restrictions
Parking Services accepts:
- Visa/MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Debit cards with Visa/MC affiliation
- Personal checks up to $100
- Bank checks, travelers checks or money orders
- Cash (please do not mail cash).
- Online payments may offer additional options.
Parking Services does not accept:
- Credit cards other than Visa/MC/Amex/Discover
- Cat's Cache
- Personal checks over $100
- Personal checks for releasing an impounded vehicle
- Payments in $1 bills totaling more than $20
- Payments in $5 bills totaling more than $50
- Payments in rolled coin totaling more than $10
- Payments in loose coin totaling more than $5
- Foreign currency or checks drawn on a foreign bank.
Walk-offs leaving an unacceptable payment are subject to
- Non-crediting of payment
- An additional $100 fee
- Possible suspension of campus parking privileges