Workshops are opportunities to learn and practice different skills and wellness habits aimed toward improving the mental health of college students.
What is a Workshop?
- Typically short, educational courses that focus on specific mental health concepts or on the development of a skill.
- Mental health workshops are often informal and interactive.
- Trainers and participants may take part in discussions, presentations, or hands-on demonstrations to engage with new ideas or techniques.
- Workshops are time-limited and self-contained, typically lasting for one to three 60– to 90-minute sessions.
Examples of Workshops led by PACS:
- Feel Better Fast
- Social Skills
- Finding Balance
- Stress Management
- Break Ups
- Managing Academics and/or Academic Stress
- Hook-up Culture
- Going Home for the Holidays/Break
- Finishing the Semester Strong