PACS’ outreach services strive to meet the needs of our diverse campus community by working to reach students in innovative ways and across varied platforms. We seek to build connections, eliminate barriers to care, and educate our community via workshops and trainings, online educational resources, involvement in campus wide programming, and maintaining a dynamic social media presence. PACS is committed to fostering a campus climate that supports individual and community wellness so that students thrive academically, personally, and interpersonally.
Please contact our Outreach Coordinator at(603) 862-2090 (Relay NH: 1-800-735-2964) or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Commonly Provided Outreach Services
- Psychoeducational presentations across campus, including classroom presentations
- In-house drop-in workshops
- Tabling at campus events
- Discussion/dialogue facilitation
- Supportive presence at campus events
- Psychoeducation through our online resources and self-help page
- Liaison relationships and committee memberships with campus units and departments
- Interviews with student journalists
- QPR Suicide Prevention Training