Resources for Parents

PACS Services

PACS is dedicate to providing students with support and education for their personal and academic success through a variety of services. 
Find out more about services at PACS.

Although electronic mail (email) is not a confidential means of communication, with your permission, PACS staff may communicate with you via email to provide resources, referrals, psychoeducational materials, or discuss scheduling concerns. Responses to emails may take up to two business days. Email will not be used for therapeutic interventions or urgent matters. Email communications will be documented in PACS electronic medical records.


For students under 18 years old, we require parents or legal guardians to provide written consent before they are able to meet with a provider at PACS.


Finding a Provider Off Campus 

Many students find that frequent, long-term, or specialized services in the community are more appropriate fit for their presenting problems and/or treatment goals. PACS staff are happy to assist students in finding community referrals, so please encourage your student to schedule an appointment at PACS. 

If you would like to provide your student with support in connecting with a provider in the community, please visit Finding a Provider Off Campus

Transition to College