SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
* Online appointment scheduling will resume January 17th for Spring Semester.
Please call PACS at (603) 862-2090 to schedule an appointment.
Is this your very first PACS appointment this semester?
- If yes, you can use our online scheduling for Initial Consultation appointments.
- If no, please call PACS at (603) 862-2090 (Relay NH: 1-800-735-2964) during regular business hours.
* Please note: Online scheduling is only available for Initial Consultation appointments.
To make an appointment, you will need:
- Your student ID number
- Your full name
- Your contact information
What to Expect at Your First Appointment (the "Initial Consultation")
Please arrive 30 minutes early to begin filling out your required paperwork.
You will check in with the receptionist at the front desk (Smith Hall, 3rd floor).
Our receptionist will have you complete the following forms:
- Consent to treat
- Computer-based questionnaire about your symptoms
Once all information is collected, the receptionist will notify your therapist that you are ready to begin your appointment. The therapist will come to the waiting room to meet you and bring you to their office.
Your therapist will ask you about your history, your symptoms, and your goals for treatment.
Recommendations for further treatment will be explored and a treatment plan will be discussed.
No Show/Late Cancellation Fees
For information about our no show and cancellation fees click here .