Below is a collection of resources that you may find useful. These resources are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to treat any conditions. These resources are not meant to substitute for mental health counseling.
WellTrack is a self-guided and interactive resource to support your mental health and well-being.
It’s easy to use and free-of-charge to UNH students, faculty and staff (anyone with an unh.edu email address).
Based on cognitive-behavioral approaches, the app can help you identify, understand and address Anxiety and Stress and Depression (with additional support related to Public Speaking).
It can be used alone or in conjunction with psychotherapy.
- Wellness assessment to track your depression, anxiety, and stress
- Moodcheck feature to track your mood and better understand how your activities, social network, and environment affect how you feel
- Educational videos
- Tools and courses, including Activity Scheduler, Thought Diary, Fun Achievement, and the Zen Room
- Information about resources for UNH students
What it is:
- A suite of self-directed, online tools and courses that use aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) designed to help individuals identify, understand and address issues related to stress, anxiety and mild to moderate depression.
- The courses allow students to work through psychoeducation modules, learn how to increase coping and resiliency skills in real time.
- Available throughout the year, not just when at UNH, as long as they have a UNH email address
- ACCESSIBILITY: Closed captions, 2 languages (English and French)
- Self-directed/client directed or in conjunction with therapy
- Evidence based approach- uses cognitive behavioral therapy skills
Students can access this tool by registering using their UNH.edu email address here: https://app.welltrack.com/
If you are having trouble signing up, please contact WellTrack support team @ firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Contact Us tab on the WellTrack sign in page.
You can also download the WellTrack app to your mobile devices:
- Wellness assessment-
- Uses the DASS-21 to assess functioning over past week (takes approx. 5 minutes).
- Offers immediate feedback on levels of stress, anxiety and depression.
- Clients can complete it regularly to see progress in each category
- Divided into short chapters--educational video (audio only on the app); 7 minutes on average
- MoodCheck- Helps students track and build awareness of their moods, patterns and potential triggers, has a notes feature included
- Activity Scheduler- Use it to schedule activities contributing to positive emotions and sense of achievement
- Thought Diary- Helps to track events and associated moods
- Fun Achievement- Rate mood and sense of achievement before and after an activity
- Cognitive Distortions Quiz- Quiz to help understand different thinking styles
- Zen Room- Environment to help relax, breathing exercises, guided imagery
- Specific tools are recommended with different chapters but can also be used independently
- UNH-specific Resources
- Based on initial assessment, individual students receive customized suggestions based on which areas they indicate they need more support
- UNH-specific resources for academic, financial, health and wellness, substance abuse, safety and security, and sexual violence.
- Resources are also always available, by category and location