Students Registered with SAS

Students who have been approved for accommodations still need to complete some additional steps. Depending on the type of accommodations you are approved for this could include completing a "semester request" for academic accommodations or following up with Housing, Dining, or Parking/Transportation. As needed students can also request modified accommodations or complete a Release of Information (ROI).

Please reach out to SAS with any questions or concerns. We are always happy to help!

Contact SAS

Students in a lecture

Activating Your Accommodations

Students must activate their accommodation letters to their instructors each semester.

Students in lecture. One is raising their hand.

Requesting New or Updated Accommodations

Learn how to change your accommodations.

Students work together at UNH

Completing a Release of Information (ROI)

Learn how you can implement your accommodations.