Registration & Payment
Table Registration Options:
Starting at $1000 to $3000
Please note: Both prices includes 1 table, 2 representatives, 2 lunches and parking. If additional representatives attend the fair that has not registered, we will accommodate and provide lunch. After the fair, your company will be invoiced an extra $30.
Registration deadline: September 14th
Table Location Options:
|Floor: Ground level of the Whittemore Center Arena holding 160+ employers. It provides a variety of student traffic in a high energy environment.||
Concourse: Wrapping around the top of the ice rink, the concourse holds 50+ employers. It provides ample room for 1-1 student conversations and promotes targeted student traffic.
Employers will be assigned in alphabetical order, starting with A on the concourse and ending with Z on the floor. This is to increase and direct student traffic in all areas of the Whittemore Center. To guarantee a preferred spot, please select a sponsorship option.
1. Log into your Handshake account (formerly Wildcat Careers).
- If you do not have a Handshake account yet, click here to register. Your registration will be approved within a week.
2. Once you are approved, you can register for a Career Fair from your homepage by selecting University of New Hampshire.
3. Registrations are approved on Fridays. We will review your request and send you a confirmation email after it's been approved.
4. After your registration has been approved, you can then log in and upload any job/internships you will be recruiting for at the event.
5. If you need to make any changes to your registration, please email email@example.com and changes will be made on Fridays.
*New Policy: All payments are due by August 31 to secure a table. If payments are not received by the deadline, your table registration will be canceled.
- Visa, Mastercard, or E-check
- Please note: We do not accept American Express. If you attempt to pay with American Express, the payment will not go through.
- Online payment sites:
Fall 2018 Career & Internship Fair: bit.ly/unhcareerfair2018payment
Pay via Check:
- Make the check payable to UNH
- Please mail your payment to:
ATTN: Meghan O'Shaughnessy
UNH Career and Professional Success- Hood House
89 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824
- IMPORTANT: Please mail check to this specific address to ensure it does not end up at another department on campus. (UNH has many administrative offices.)
- If you must cancel, please do so IN WRITING. Refunds are available in full prior to 4:00 pm on Friday, September 14th.
- Full payment is required for any cancellations made after 4:00 pm on Friday, September 14th.
- A registered attendee who does not attend the fair is considered a no-show and will be responsible for any outstanding balance and will not be credited toward any future Career Fair.