Registration & Payment
Table Registration Options:
Starting at $1000 to $3000
Please note: Both prices includes 1 table, 2 representatives, 2 lunches and parking. If additional representatives attend the fair that has not registered, we will accommodate and provide lunch. After the fair, your company will be invoiced an extra $30. If you are a non-profit organization, please still select 'Standard table' in the registration and then let us know. A discount ($235) will be applied when invoiced.
Registration deadline: February 7
Table Location Options:
|Floor: Ground level of the Whittemore Center Arena holding 160+ employers. It provides a variety of student traffic in a high energy environment.||
Concourse: Wrapping around the top of the ice rink, the concourse holds 50+ employers. It provides ample room for 1-1 student conversations and promotes targeted student traffic.
Employers will be assigned in reverse alphabetical order, starting with Z on the concourse and ending with A on the floor. This is to increase and direct student traffic in all areas of the Whittemore Center. To guarantee a preferred spot, please select a sponsorship option.
1. Log into your Handshake account.
- If you do not have a Handshake account yet, click here to register. Your registration will be approved within 2 business days.
2. Once you are approved, you can register for a Career Fair from your homepage by selecting University of New Hampshire.
3. Please fill out the full registration form to its entirety. Information will be shared with students based on your answers to desired majors and job postings under 'Looking For' within the registration form. If this form is not filled out correctly, you will not be marketed correctly to the student audience. Based on the registration form, students will be able to research and identify your organization at the fair. Please note, all documents identifying employers have maintained the registration's original formatting - this is to ensure students will be able to locate the employer in Handshake.
4. Registrations are approved on Fridays. We will review your request and send you a confirmation email with your invoice after it's been approved.
5. After your registration has been approved, you can then log in and upload any job/internships you will be recruiting for at the event.
6. If you need to make any changes to your registration, please email email@example.com and changes will be made on Fridays.
*Policy: All payments are due by September 13 to secure a table. If payments are not received by the deadline, your table registration will be canceled.
- Registrations are approved on Fridays. Once you are approved, you will recieve an invoice with payment link to pay via credit card or option to pay with a check.
Payment via Credit Card:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- To pay via credit card: please click 'you can pay here using a credit card' on the bottom of the registrant's invoice which will re-direct to your Handshake fair registration. The green 'pay now' button will be on the left hand-side of your fair registration where secure credit card information can be provided for payment.
- The registrant can also find the green "pay now' button on the left hand side in the Handshake registration under upcoming fairs > Fall 2019 Durham Career & Internship Fair > click the green 'registered' button > view registration.
Pay via Check:
- Make the check payable to UNH
- Please mail your payment to:
ATTN: Employer Relations
UNH Career and Professional Success- Hood House
89 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824
- IMPORTANT: Please mail check to this specific address to ensure it does not end up at another department on campus. (UNH has many administrative offices)
- If you must cancel, please do so IN WRITING. Refunds are available in full prior to 4:00 pm on Friday, September 13.
- Full payment is required for any cancellations made after 4:00pm on Monday, September 16.
- A registered attendee who does not attend the fair is considered a no-show and will be responsible for any outstanding balance and will not be credited toward any future Career Fair.