This form is for new NON-STUDENT employees to request a parking permit.
Do NOT use this form for renewing a permit you already have!
ELIGIBILITY: This type of permit is limited to non-student employees residing off campus. This is for employees who anticipate working on a continuous, year-round basis. Those expecting to work for the summer period only should apply here.
NOTE: If you already have a valid permit, please do NOT use this site for renewing. Contact Parking Services.
An online form will appear below when these permits are available for sale.
- Fill in the information and click submit.
- Your application will be reviewed at the parking office.
- If approved, you will receive an email with payment options. Depending on your status, you may select a payroll deduction option, or pay by cash, check, or charge (secure online credit card payment option available).
- When your payment is complete, a personalized temporary permit will be sent to you as an email attachment (pdf), which you may print and display it on your driver's side dashboard while parked on campus.
- A hang-tag permit will be prepared for you, which can be delivered or picked up.
- Faculty/Staff employees may park in any faculty/staff lot. See campus parking map. Remember Winter Parking Ban restrictions apply in commuter lots starting January 1.
- Permits expire annually on August 31, and must be renewed for continued use (continued eligibility required). Renewal documentation will be sent to you.
Faculty/Staff permits are $75 ($37.50 after March 1)