Thank you to all who participated in this year's MLK Day of Service! Approximately 100 students volunteered their time towards 6 service projects on and around campus:
- 20 handmade fleece blankets were donated to Project Linus
- 63 fleece scarves were donated to Operation Gratitude
- Apple crisp and apple muffins were donated to the Cornucopia Food Pantry, taking uneaten apples out of the waste stream
- Students worked on interior painting and other facility projects at The Waysmeet Center
- Volunteers helped build a house for a military family in Dover with Habitat for Humanity
- 61 paracord bracelets and 47 letters were mailed to armed forces through Operation Gratitude
Thank you for your hard work! See you next year!