Are you involved in service work? Log your hours in Wildcat Link!
Why log service hours with Civic & Community Engagement:
1. Get invited to a celebration at the end of Spring semester to acknowlege those doing community service at UNH!
2. Help foster a sense of community service in the UNH community!
3. Help UNH keep track of the amount of community service hours the university is doing!
4. Build up your resume with community service experience!
There are two ways to log your hours: as part of a student organization, or as an individual effort.
To log hours that you completed with your student organization:
1. Log into Wildcat Link
2. Click on your initial in the top right corner
3. Click “Service Hours”, and then “+ Add Service Hours”.
4. Select your organization from the "Organization" drop-down menu. If it's not appearing, be sure to look up the org in Wildcat Link and click "Join".
5. Follow the directions to add service hours including a description, date, verification contact, and number of hours worked; click "create".
To log service hours through the Civic & Community Engagement, your service must fulfill these requirements:
1. Must be direct service.
2. Must be verifiable with a supervisor from service site.
3. Must be unpaid service work.
If your service fulfills these requirements, follow these steps to log service hours through Civic & Community Engagement:
1. Join Civic & Community Engagement on Wildcat Link.
2. Click on your initial in the top right corner, then click "Service Hours" in Navigation Bar
3. Click "Add Service Hours"
4. Follow the directions to add service hours including a description, date, verification contact, and number of hours worked; click "create".
5. Your service hours will be approved or denied by Civic & Community Engagement.
Contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.