Career & Internship Fair for Employers
1. Log into your Wildcat Careers account.
- If you do not have an Wildcat Careers account yet, click here to register. Under the New Participants section, please click "Proceed to Registration Form" button. You will be able to register for the fair, as well as create an account in one step.
2. Click the Events tab to access the registration form.
3. Once you complete the registration form, we will review your request and send you a confirmation email after it's been approved.
4. After your registration has been approved, you can then log in and upload any job/internships you will be recruiting for at the event or make any changes to your registration as well.
Employer Policy and Terms
The UNH Career & Internship Fair is intended only for organizations (profit and nonprofit) currently hiring professional, career-related positions including full time, internship, and work study/student hourly positions suitable for students and alumni with an associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree (or working towards one of those UNH degrees). The Career & Internship Fair is not meant for programs of continuing or graduate education.
In order to be approved for the Career & Internship Fair, employers are required to post at least one (1) position in Wildcat Careers available for students and/or alumni, in accordance with CaPS policies. Position(s) must be posted by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9 at NOON. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation of your career fair registration. A written notice will be sent to the registrant’s email address.
Employers will be assigned in alphabetical order, starting with A on the concourse and ending with Z on the floor. This is to increase and direct student traffic in all areas of the Whittemore Center. To guarantee a preferred spot, please select a sponsorship option.
*Career and Professional Success reserves the right to deny any employer registration or participation in the Career & Internship Fair if the requirements above are not met. Career and Professional Success also has the sole and absolute right and discretion to discontinue recruiting privileges to any organization, for any reason in accordance with UNH policies. Please reach out to Employer Relations if you have any questions.