Jobs & Internships
Wildcat Careers has moved to Handshake!
The University of New Hampshire has joined Handshake to host job and internship postings, on-campus recruitment scheduling, career events registration, and much more. This new platform is incredibly user-friendly for employers, students, faculty, staff, and the entire UNH community to connect employers with the talented individuals in the UNH student and recent alumni community. Wildcat Careers is now CLOSED.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve this service to orchestrate opportunities for all Wildcats!
If you have questions regarding the new platform, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Career and Professional Success offers employers a free and effective portal to advertise opportunities and on-campus activity to all of our students and recent graduates. Use this career portal to:
- Post a full-time or part-time position (entry level and recent graduates- please post positions that only require up to 4 years experience and under)
- Post an internship (paid or unpaid)
- Post a work-study position
- Request on-campus recruiting (interviews and info sessions/tabling)
- Register for career events
Handshake Frequently Asked Questions and Help
Handshake has a number of very helpful resources to help you create your account, add UNH to an existing account, and many more. For a full list of resources, visit the full Handshake Help Center.
A list of the most common articles:
- Creating an employer user account, joining a company and connecting with schools
- Already on Handshake and adding the University of New Hampshire as a school
- Toggling between schools?
- Posting a position
- Registering for a career fair
- Additional career fair questions (within Handshake- to see the UNH Career & Internship Fair information, click here)
- Signing up for On-Campus Interviews (within Handshake- to see UNH specific information, click here)
Career and Professional Success reserves the right to deny or discontinue recruiting privileges to any organization.
For any questions regarding your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.