Career and Professional Success offers employers a free and effective portal to advertise opportunities and on-campus activity to all of our students and recent graduates. Use this career portal to:
- Post a full-time or part-time position
- Post an internship (paid or unpaid)
- Post a work study position
- Hire UNH students (entry level and recent graduates)
- Request on-campus recruiting (interviews and info sessions/tabling)
- Register for career events
Posting Instructions for Wildcat Careers
- Go to the Wildcat Careers login page and create a new employer account. Please check our policies before submitting your request. Accounts and postings will be individually approved.
- An email will be sent within 48 hours stating your account request approval. At that point, you may update your password and access the site.
- When logged in and on your homepage's dashboard, click "Create Job or Internship Posting" under the Shortcuts menu on the right hand side. Complete form and click submit. An email will be sent within 48 hrs stating position request approval.
Please keep in mind that a spread of majors are available on the Durham and Manchester campuses. To widen your applicant pool, please select UNH Manchester under 'Desired Majors' when completing your job posting form.
Career and Professional Success reserves the right to deny or discontinue recruiting privileges to any organization. For any questions regarding your account, please contact Meghan O'Shaughnessy or call 603-862-2070.