Study Abroad Course Approval Form

This approval request form is for students who are CURRENTLY on UNH Approved (provider), Exchange programs, and COLA Managed Programs  If you are on a UNH Managed program that is not in COLA, you will  need to contact your Academic Advisor and the program coordinator directly. 

Student Info
Student's identifying information
Please select which of the following is your study abroad advisor:
Course Info
basic info about course
Course URL-Desc
url for description, description, comments
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
6 + 2 =