Are you considering an international experience that is different from the traditional study abroad path? At UNH, we are committed to the globalization of your educational experience in a variety of ways.
An international experience could include:
- International internships
- Volunteering abroad
- Conducting research abroad
- International engagement on campus, such as joining an international organization or student group
There are two paths to having an international experience: 1. The UNH Path 2. The Independent Path
To better understand what this means, ask yourself these questions and then follow the appropriate path below:
- Am I fulfilling an academic requirement?
- Am I earning UNH credit?
- Am I traveling with a recognized student organization?
- Am I traveling with a UNH faculty and/or staff member?
- Am I participating on a trip that is supervised, arranged or sponsored by a UNH department or UNH faculty/staff?
I have answered YES to at least one of the above questions.
I have answered NO to all of the above questions.
I want to learn more about the variety of opportunities available to me.
I want to learn more about funding opportunities.