Study Abroad Course Approval Form

This approval request form is only for UNH/PSU students who are CURRENTLY ABROAD on Partner Programs (third-party provider), Exchange programs, and COLA Faculty-led programs.  If you are on a Faculty-Led program that is not in COLA, you will  need to contact your Academic Advisor and the program coordinator directly.

If you are planning to study abroad next semester, you must use the UNH course planning form in your UNH-Via account.

Student Info
Please select which of the following is your study abroad advisor:
Course Info
Course URL-Desc
CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.