UNH-Via is your portal to manage all parts of the study abroad process: program search, application, registration, and communication. Build your profile, research programs, and "favorite" programs you are interested in. The earlier you get started the better! (Note: we recommend you use Google Chrome for UNH-Via.)
UNH & PSU Students
- Login to your UNH-Via account with your UNH or PSU username and password.
- Follow the prompts and answer a few questions about what you are looking for, and when you hope to travel. Let UNH-Via suggest programs for you, or use the search features to find programs to explore.
- Select your favorites by hitting the heart icon to curate a list of your top choices to review with your advisor.
Complete your application by the following deadlines:
- October 1 (for J-Term and Spring study abroad)
- March 1 (for Summer and Fall study abroad)
Academic Advisors, Prospective Students, and Guests
We invite faculty, staff, families of students, and prospective students to learn more about our global programs. You can access our UNH-Via public searchable program database here: