Faculty Advising FAQ's

Students must receive the equivalent of a U.S.  ‘C’ or better in order to receive transfer credit from abroad.  Grades are recorded on the transcript, but not calculated in the GPA.

Yes, we have a comprehensive list of over 200 programs in 50 countries worldwide.  There are many opportunities for students in all academic disciplines.

Yes, have the student get in touch with their program provider or their Global Education Advisor.

Please forward it to a Education Abroad Advisor.

Yes, they can with the approval of their major department. However, the transcript may come in late and cause an issue for graduation or applying to grad school. The Education Abroad/Away office cannot guarantee when transfer credit appears on the UNH transcript. They and the  Registrar’s Office give high priority to processing. Students are responsible for completing all required graduation paperwork while abroad.