Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
The University of New Hampshire Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics prepares students for fulfilling careers and lives with impact. Driven by an unwavering commitment to excellence in teaching, research and business engagement, we empower students with the academic foundation, specialized knowledge, skills and hands-on learning experiences to develop as principled, well rounded, and hard-working professionals and leaders.
Paul College is among a select group of business programs accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)—only 30 percent of U.S. universities hold this distinction—which means it provides the highest quality of business education.
The college is rigorous and collaborative—strong on theory and in real-world experience, excellent in research as well as teaching, intimate but also part of a dynamic and robust university community. Central to this is a faculty and staff enthusiastically focused on student success, both in and outside the classroom. And it pays off. Employers value both the academic and professional preparation of Paul College graduates, and the college is proud to boast a 95-percent job-placement rate six months post-graduation.
Paul College Skills
Paul College students share a distinct set of skills. They:
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and are engaged team players
- Are curious, innovative, critical thinkers with the ability to solve complex problems
- Are effective written and verbal communicators who possess excellent presentation skills
- Are adept at research design, data collection and analysis, and are technologically savvy
- Can strategically plan and manage time
- Understand the importance of behaving ethically in their professional lives