On Campus Recruiting
On Campus Interviewing
We believe the best way, the Wildcat Way, to have a successful on-campus interview day is to post your job opportunity with your on campus interviewing request. Take advantage of the Wildcat Way and let us do the work for you! All requests are to be made 3 weeks prior to the desired date to ensure successful marketing to students. Services provided include:
- Interview schedule management
- Location reservation
- Convenient parking
- Student marketing campaign
- Resume packet via email
- Day of logistics
- Lunch (full day interviewing only)
Manage Your On Campus Interview Schedule
If you have chosen to have resumes emailed to you, you will receive email notifications when someone has applied. If you have chosen to accumulate resumes online, you must sign into Handshake to check on any updates.
Login to your Handshake account and click on the middle section under Request an Interview. You will be able to click on your personalized schedule.
- The top left tab is where you can Review Applicants.
- The middle tab is where you can Build Interview Packets.
- The top right tab is where you can Manage Jobs. You can edit/delete your existing job, create a new job or copy job details.
- The middle of the page under your scheduled date is where you can edit any time slots and also student sign ups.
- Please pay careful attention to the Timeline on the left hand side. These are important application deadlines.
Request an On Campus Interview
Start by logging into your Handshake account.
View a step-by-step guide to request your on campus interview.
Just want an interview room? Select Room Only when making a request . A student interview list is required prior to your confirmed interview date. Please use provided template and fill out in entirety.
- Make your request and post your position(s) ahead of time (3 week requirement).
- Email Employer Relations with any company marketing content and social media handles so we can get your brand out to students as best as possible.
- We can not guarantee interview sign ups. If you are new to campus, boost your on campus interviewing by requesting a Tabling session prior to your interview date.
- Suggested days and times: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM - see below for black out dates.
Hosting an information table at UNH is a great way to raise brand awareness, market open positions, and meet new students. There are two options for tabling on campus: College-specific recruitment tabling locations and tabling locations in the Memorial Union Building (our student center), one of the busiest locations on campus.
Memorial Union Building Location ($75) - NEW RECRUITMENT OFFERING THIS YEAR
- Located in the heart of our campus, the Memorial Union Building (MUB) is our student center and draws thousands of students through the doors daily.
- Tabling occurs just outside of “Union Court,” one of our busiest and most active counter-service dining locations.
- Interact with students from all programs at UNH in a highly visible MUB location.
- Recommended tabling times are Monday-Thursday, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
College-Specific Locations (Free to book)
- Target specific colleges or majors with a location in the academic building where particular majors/colleges frequent.
- Locations will be assigned based on your desired recruitment location.
Services provided with each location:
- Table and two chairs
- Convenient parking
- Student-focused social media marketing
Request an On Campus Informational Tabling
Login to your Handshake account
Follow the below UNH requirements and use Handshake's step by step guide to request your informational tabling event. Once the event is created, it will be sent for approval to Career and Professional Success. You will be notified via email within 3 business days.
Event Name = "Company Name - Informational Tabling Event"
Format = School-hosted
Host School = University of New Hampshire
Type = employer on-site
Description = Please be as detailed as possible. This description will be used for marketing purposes and visible to students.
- Post your position(s) prior to making a request so we can market your on campus visit with your position.
- Include as much information as possible in the description section of your request in Handshake for students. If you are an employer that can message students and/or download resumes, you can also reach out to students ahead of the date that you will be on campus. Student messaging and resume information can be found here.
- Email Employer Relations with any company marketing content and include social media handles so we can get your brand out to students as best as possible.
- We can not guarantee attendance for informational tabling.
- Informational Tabling suggested days and times: 3-hour blocks, TWTH, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM - see below for blackout dates
- What to bring: company flyers, job descriptions, computer with company slide show, branded table cloth, branded signs, notebook for student interest sign-ups (we will not be able to print materials day of)
- Students love SWAG (stuff we all get) - t-shirts, pens, phone accessories, notebooks
- Students love FREE FOOD – pizza, donuts, candy (you are responsible for bringing it and cleaning up)