It is mandatory for all UNH students, faculty and staff traveling abroad for a UNH-related activity to register their international travel. Registering enrolls you in the UNH International SOS Travel Assistance and Insurance program and facilitates communication and support in the event of an emergency abroad.
- Faculty & Staff: Please follow the process outlined below.
- Graduate Students: Click on this LINK for instructions.
- Undergraduate Students: You will receive program-specific instructions as part of your Education Abroad UNH-Via application process.
Registering your trip is a two-step process:
#1 Create a MyTrips Profile (or update an existing one)
- Use your....@unh.edu email address as the Username.
- If you do not have a UNH email address, register with the email address you have on file with your sponsoring UNH department or program.
- Click on MYTRIP LOG IN and select New User? Register Here
#2 Register a Trip
- Option A - Email Forwarding
- Works only if you first created your MyTrips profile.
- Must use the SAME email address that serves as your MyTrips Username.
- Forward your itinerary confirmation email, without any editing, that you receive from the airline, hotel or travel booking site to: UNHTravel@itinerary.internationalsos.com.
- Sign back into MyTrips to complete additional required fields and add additional travel details (accommodation, train, ground transport).
- Option B - Manual Entry
- Sign back into MyTrips and select Create New Trip.
- Enter trip details.
- Click the Save button every time you complete a section.
- Remember to update this information if your travel plans change during your trip.
Trip Emails & Alerts
- Pre-Trip Advisory
- Will come from UNH Global Education Center <email@example.com>.
- Subject header is “Important information for your UNH trip to…”
- It is important that you review these carefully and comply with any directives that might be embedded within this email.
- If you do not receive it within a few hours, check your junk mail folder. Move it back to your inbox to insure you receive future communication.
- Automatic Pushed Alerts
- Travelers that register a trip and include flight information (it is crucial to enter complete flight itineraries, including return trips), will now automatically receive real-time Alert emails directly from International SOS regarding destination countries.
- These will stop when the registered trip concludes.
International SOS Assistance App
- To watch a preview video and download the app, visit app.internationalsos.com from your smartphone's browser.
- When you register/login, you must use your UNH email address.
- Refer to the Assistance App Version 7 User Guide for help and instructional videos.