Here are instructions and procedures for developing different types of UNH-managed study abroad programs. Please click on the appropriate box below that corresponds to the type of program you are planning.
- Program Operation Guidelines
- International Field-trip Trip Form - If you are leading a managed program and want to take students on an overnight trip outside your program’s host city, complete and submit this form.
- Faculty-led, short-term study abroad programs (less than 1-month duration)
- Semester and summer programs
- To start a reciprocal student exchange, contact Global Education Center
FACULTY-LED SHORT TERM EDUCATION ABROAD PROGRAMS