Registering for the 2023 Undergraduate Research Conference
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 URC!
Registration will open in January.
Before registering, please take note of the following:
1. You will need the following information to register:
- The title of your presentation.
- Your faculty mentor's name ("Research Adviser").
- The event(s) at which you will be presenting.
- Information for all "Student Presenters" (yourself and others, if a group project), including UNH email address, major, class/rank, and hometown/home state.
- COLSA URC registrants ONLY: An abstract that does not exceed 1,500 characters.
2. There are 25+ URC events open for registration in the database. Please be sure to scroll through, read descriptions carefully, and select the appropriate event/s. You can sign up for more than one event.
3. Each event will be handled in its own unique way. While all events are taking place in person, some might operate using a hybrid model. If you have questions about the timing or the requirements of any event, please reach out to the specific Event Coordinator. After registration, Event Coordinators will also be in contact with you.