- Complete the UNH Housing Application, meet the appropriate housing deadlines, and pay the housing deposit. Any disability-related accommodation requests should be noted during that process.
- Request accommodations through SAS. Contact with SAS is necessary to provide documentation and begin the accommodation request process. The impact of the disability is identified, and appropriate accommodations are meant to address a person's ability to live on campus.
- wheelchair access
- flashing alarm/door knocker
- 1st floor/lower level
- proximity to restroom, parking, building exit
- Service dog or Emotional Support Animal
- dietary restrictions