Housing Accommodations

Requesting a Housing Accommodation 

Requests for Housing accommodations are done through SAS.

All students are to complete the Housing Application, meet the appropriate housing deadlines, and pay the housing deposit. Any disability-related accommodation requests should be noted during that process. SAS and Housing work together to determine reasonableness and feasibility of accommodation needs.

EXAMPLES include:

  • wheelchair access
  • flashing alarm/door knocker
  • 1st floor/lower level
  • proximity to restroom, parking, building exit
  • Service dog or Emotional Support Animal
  • dietary restrictions