The housing acccommodations process is similar to the general accommodations process (registration, documentation, and meeting with SAS). The key difference is that you will still need to apply for housing through the UNH Housing Application. Overall, you should:
- Complete the UNH Housing Application, meet the appropriate housing deadlines, and pay the housing deposit. Any disability-related accommodation requests should be noted during that process.
- Request accommodations through SAS. Contact with SAS is necessary to provide documentation and begin the accommodation request process. The impact of the disability is identified, and appropriate accommodations are meant to address a person's ability to live on campus.
- wheelchair access
- flashing alarm/door knocker
- 1st floor/lower level
- proximity to restroom, parking, building exit
- Service dog or Emotional Support Animal
- dietary restrictions
For more information on Service Animals or Emotional Support Animals, please visit our Service Animal/Emotional Support Animal page. This page has more information on the process and links to our Assistance Animal Policies.