Information for Consultants & Contractors

Consultants and Contractors Database

UNH maintains a Contractor and Consultant Database in order to advise interested service providers of upcoming opportunities at UNH.

Should you wish to receive further details regarding our database of service providers, and how to register or update your company's information, please state your name, company name, and e-mail address in the form linked below.

Thank you for your interest in the University of New Hampshire.

Consultants and Contractors Database Web Form

Outside shot of Kingsbury Hall at UNH

Dig Safe Information

All Dig Safe requests for excavation occurring on UNH Property must be submitted through the UNH Dig Safe office.  Once UNH Dig Safe receives the proper Dig Safe paperwork the request will be submitted to the Dig Safe Call Center by UNH staff and a permit number and start time (at least three business days from date of submittal) will be returned to the requestor. Contractors, Excavators, or Project Managers should never contact the Dig Safe, Inc. Call Center directly.  For a complete overview of UNH Dig Safe Policy: UNH Utility Damage Prevention Program.  For general information on Dig Safe Laws, please visit the Dig Safe, Inc. website.

UNH Dig Safe Forms:

Dig Safe Request Form
Dig Safe Blasting Request
Emergency Dig Safe Request
Dig Safe Renewal Request

For additional information or to request services, please email:

Campus Planning GIS
UNH Dig Safe