Are you interested in a bike program for your department?
In 2018, Facilities established a pilot bike program designed to introduce and normalize bikes as university fleet vehicles. This program has gained leadership and institutional support and has been vetted by both Human Resources and Legal Counsel. The program currently has a fleet of 8 bikes with 40 trained participants.
Goals of the Program
Expand - staff mobility-efficiency
Enhance - community bike cultures
Improve - health
- Read the FAQ and attend an information session
- Demonstrate department sponsorship and resources
- Purchase UNH standard bike (s)
- Train Department riders (Staff/Faculty only)
- Ride, Enjoy and Track usage
Do you want to find out more?
Please contact Steve Pesci of Campus Stewardship (603) 862-4207