Facilities Services provides services to the UNH campus for maintenance control, grounds and events, housekeeping, the lockshop, zone maintenance, and the control center.
Facilities Control Center
The Facilities Control Center is the main contact for all facilities maintenance, project, energy and utility related work. Please call us to request maintenance or repairs.
6 Leavitt Lane
Durham, NH 03824
For facility related issues please call: (603) 862-1437 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-emergency issues, please enter service requests through the ReADY Request portal. Please do not enter emergency requests on Self Service as they may not be reviewed in a timely manner.
Facilities Control Center Staff
Email the Facilities Control Center
- Shelby Hoffman, Manager, (603) 862-0259
- Lauren Perry, Sr. Information Support Assistant, (603)862-1439
- Trevon Scott, Sr. Information Support Assistant, (603) 862-2386
- Mikayla Stuart, Sr. Information Support Assistant, (603) 862-1496
- Kate Wilcox, Sr. Information Support Assistant, (603) 862-1438
What We Do
- Phone coverage staffed 24/7
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Respond to email
- Self-service responses
- Distribute and receive keys for campus
- Schedule events and moves
- Notification of scheduled shutdowns and events
- Enter and update Facilities Assets in AIM and schedule preventative maintenance.
Comments and/or Suggestions
Please Contact Shelby Hoffman, FCC Manager, (603) 862-0259
Grounds & Events
The Grounds department serves the UNH campus community by maintaining lawns, gardens, trees, athletic fields, hardscape (sidewalks and parking lots), trash and confidential material removal, and upkeep of the overall outside environment of the university. During winter months, the grounds department ensures mobility of the campus by providing snow removal and de-icing of 16 miles of sidewalk, 9 miles of road and 48 acres of parking space. The Events department serves the UNH campus community by participating in many campus events such as commencement, picnics, departmental and student events. Set up services include the rental of tables, chairs, university seal podiums/chairs, pipe and drape, and flags. The department also provides moving services which includes department office location moves, and moving/delivery of various types of equipment. Contact (603) 862-1437 for more information and to request services.
Confidential Material Removal
To arrange for confidential material removal send an email to Facilities Control or call (603) 862-1437 with the following information:
- contact name
- telephone number
- building, room
- quantity of materials to be disposed of
Please note that pick up materials is provided by an off-site vendor with a service schedule limited to Fridays on the UNH campus. Confidential material removal services are for faculty and staff only.
Special Event Needs
To arrange special event needs send an email to email@example.com or call (603) 862-1437 with the following information: contact name, date and time of event, equipment needed, set up time and location, pick up time. We will contact you with additional questions if necessary. Facilities does not coordinate space reservations . Follow the links below to reserve space on campus.
- Reserve space for outside events
- Reserve space for inside events - Employees and Students and pre-existing large tents are in place are reserved via the EMS Event Service Portal
- Campus visitors and community members (non-employee or students) contact UNH Conferences and Catering for your space/event needs
To arrange for moving services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 862-1437
Please provide the following information:
- Contact name
- Expected Date/Time of move
- Building and Room number
- List of items to be moved and destination of move (ie: remove, recycle/dispose, relocate)
A Facilities team member will contact you if a site visit is required. Moves on campus generally take place Monday - Friday 7:00 am. to 3:30 pm.
Grounds and Events Contacts
- Paul Chaloux, Manager, (603) 608-8353
- Jim Malo, Supervisor , (603) 608-8292
- Brian Mead, Supervisor, (603) 505-6751