6 Leavitt Lane
Durham NH 03824
22 Colovos Road
Durham, NH 03824-3515
Getting to Ritzman Lab
Office of Facilities AVP, Campus Planning, Project Management, and BSC
There are a limited number of "guest parking" spaces in front. Please contact us prior to your visit to see if a space will be available. When you arrive please enter through the central door on the two-story portion of the building. Guests must obtain a parking pass, valid only for the duration of meeting/business. If a guest parking space is not available, please refer to parking options below.
Visitor Parking at UNH
For more information visit UNH Transportation.
Walking Directions from Edgewood Road Visitor Lot to Ritzman Lab:
- Cross Main Street at traffic signal (controlled intersection) to College Road.
- Proceed to Library Way (Pettee Hall on corner) taking right.
- Continue under rail road bridge bearing left onto Colovos Road past athletic field on right.
- At intersection of Colovos Road and Waterworks Road, bear right.
- Walk past a line of diagonal parking spaces (on right) and turn right immediately before the Chase Ocean Engineering Laboratory.
- Ritzman Lab is the white masonry block building on the right.