COVID Policies and Practices Update – Fall 2022
Please submit your requests here
Maintenance requests are repairs or services made to existing UNH buildings and systems. For example, replacing a light bulb, fixing a sticky door a leaky pipe or drafty window. Our Operations Teams consist of professionals in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC and general maintenance. If you have a personal, medical or health concern which may be impacted by the work to repair your service request, please include this information entering your request. Maintenance requests may be made by phone, email or online at the ReADY request link above.
- You can easily find, submit, communicate and track the progress of your requests in one place. Smart request forms ensure that each request has the information necessary to properly prioritize, plan, and schedule its execution.
- A single, mobile-friendly interface allows request services 24/7 from any device using your SSO login.
- Consistent updates on requests in ReADY Request or via email with opt out abilities.
Maintenance requests may also be made by telephone or email.
- Telephone: 603-862-1437
- Email: Facilities.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project requests may be made by phone, email or our online form. The Facilities Control Center routes this information on to our Project Management team.
Project requests are renovations, upgrades, new installations or repairs and replacement of large or expensive equipment. Project work is funded differently than maintenance requests and are typically paid for by the requesting UNH department.
Please be prepared to supply: a contact name, building location and project description. A Project Manager will contact you to begin your planning and construction process.
Grounds & Events
Confidential Material Removal
To arrange for confidential material removal send an email to Sean McMahon containing the following information: contact name, telephone number, building, room, quantity of materials to be disposed of.
Learn more about Confidential Material Removal
Special Event Needs
To arrange special event needs send an email to email@example.com or call 603-862-1437 Additional details provided below
Learn more about Special Event Requests
To arrange for moving services send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-862-1437 Additional details provided below.
Learn more about Moving Services
6 Leavitt Lane
Durham, NH 03824
Tom Neal, Supervisor Hardware Services, (603) 608-9195
- UNH Facilities Key Control Guidelines
- All Key Requestors can request keys by using our ReAdy Request System and clicking on the key icon
- Want to become a "Key Requestor"? Submit your request through the UNH IT Accounts Management System under Campus Facilities and Safety, ReADY
- Key Pool Manager Inventory Form
Air Conditioner Request
Please fill out the AC request form and email to the email@example.com with