Frequently Asked Questions

How do I see my RAC and registration time?

View RAC and registration times once you have met with your advisor.
If you have not gotten or used your RAC, you must contact your advisor.

How do I register for classes?

Get instructions on registering for courses with your RAC (Registration Access Code). Includes a list of Common Error Messages and the easiest ways to search for classes.

How do I change my major?

Information on how to change your major online using Webcat.

What are the rules for declaring majors?

See all majors' rules for applying and declaring.

How do I check my degree evaluation?

Access DegreeWorks to see what classes you've taken, registered for and still need.

How do I order/print a transcript?

Webcat allows you to obtain both official and unofficial transcripts.

How do I find my advisor?

Find out who your academic advisor is by using myUNH and following these instructions

How do I add/drop courses?

Learn the online process of adding/dropping courses once the semester starts. 

How do I schedule an advising appointment?

Schedule an appointment with your assigned academic advisor.

How do I search for courses?

Get an overview of the UNH Course Search tool;  how to search by course and Discovery category, understand restrictions, see when classes meet, etc.

How do I see my class schedule?

See your printable course schedule by semester by visiting myUNH and following these instructions.