Here's how to schedule an appointment with your advisor:
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in.
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For What Type of Appointment You Would Like to Schedule choose: “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For Service scroll down and choose “UAC - Meet with my Advisor”.
- Click on the Find Available Time button.
- On the next screen click on a date on the calendar to see open appointment times for that date.
- Click on a date and time on the right side of the screen.
- On the Review Detail page click on the Schedule button.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately and a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment .
Please check the UNH Covid-19 website frequently along with your UNH email for important COVID-19 updates.
Check your UNH Wildcats email for information about how to make an appointment to get registered for classes.
The University Advising Center advises these incoming or returning students only:
- Undeclared Liberal Arts Transfer Students
- Undeclared Readmitted Liberal Arts Students
- Undeclared New Freshmen Liberal Arts Students
All other students will meet with advisors in their declared majors.
Checklist to complete before the appointment
- Research majors/areas of interest.
- Schedule the appointment (details above).
- Check to see if you have a hold on your account.
- Log in to myUNH
- Select WebCat
- Select Registration
- Select View Holds