- Go to my.unh.edu and login. For login assistance call (603)862-4242.
- Select Webcat.
- Select Registration.
- Select Add/Drop Courses.
- Select Term (ex: Fall 2020) and Submit.
- Enter your RAC which was activated by your advisor at your meeting.
- Enter the five digit course reference numbers (CRN) at the bottom of the page, or select Class Search.
- Select Submit Changes.
- Select Complete when finished.
- For a printout of your schedule; choose Printable Schedule. Type in the date for the first full week of classes.
Common Registration Error Messages
- Link Error: A2 Required: Must register for a lecture AND a lab and/or recitation.
- Closed Section or Reserve Closed: No space remains in this section at this time. Check for other open sections by clicking Class Search at the bottom of the page. RESV column must have a number greater than zero.
- Major Restriction: This section is reserved for students already in a specific major. Check courses.unh.edu to see if other sections exist for non-majors.
- CORQ_(class) REQ: You must register for two classes. See courses.unh.edu for more information.
- Permission Required: You must have permission from either the department or the instructor. Check courses.unh.edu for details.
Registration Notes for Spring 2024
- WEBCAT online registration is available 24/7 during the open windows when your RAC is active.
- If you have met with your Advisor and you were given a Registration Access Code (RAC), you can view the RAC number and your registration window in Webcat.
- Online registration allows a maximum of 18 credit hours.
- Online registration reopens for all students: December 11, 2023 at 8:00 am.
- Holds can prohibit registration. Check your holds via WEBCAT under Registration and "View Holds" before you register.
- Go to courses.unh.edu to search for classes.
- Complete registration info is available through the Registrar's Office.