UNH Global Undergraduate Education Abroad Awards
The purpose of these awards is to assist UNH undergraduate students cover additional costs that come with study abroad or an international experience (Internship, Volunteer, Research program).
There are a variety of general undergraduate awards but a few have specific eligibility requirements, such as:
- Diversity Abroad - supports under-represented students to study/intern/research abroad. Preference will be given to a student doing an education abroad experience for the first time.
- Foley-Jackson - provides $5000 in financial assistance to students at the sophomore level and above and will be studying abroad for a semester or academic year.
- Yale Maria - supports students studying abroad in the Middle East.
To apply for a UNH Global Undergraduate Education Abroad Award, complete this application. We strongly recommend using the fillable pdf format, please take note you will need to download and save the form to your desktop using Adobe Acrobat Reader 2017.
All completed applications should be hand delivered to Conant Hall 310, by the deadlines listed below or sent via email directly to Catherine.DAuteuil@unh.edu
- Fall 2021 competition is for students going abroad in January term 2022, Spring break 2022 and Spring 2022. Application deadline: Friday September 24 at noon.
- Spring 2022 competition is for students going abroad in Summer 2022, Fall 2022 and academic year. 2022-2023. Application deadline: Friday March 4 at noon.