RESPECT: Treat all persons in a dignified and courteous manner and exhibit understanding of ethnic and culture diversity, both in our professional and personal endeavors.
FAIRNESS: Treat all persons impartially, with consideration, compassion and understanding. Be equally responsive to our employees and the community we serve.
INTEGRITY: We are committed to the highest performance standards, ethical conduct, honesty and trustfulness in all relationships. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and take pride in a professional level of service to all.
News & Events
- Timely Warning: Sexual Assault (January 26, 2022)
- Updated Notification from Durham Police Regarding Missing Person Vincenzo Lirosi (December 5, 2021)
- Missing Person Notification from Durham Police Department (December 4, 2021)
- School Move-In Traffic and Parking Advisory (August 25, 2021)
- Timely Warning: Sexual Assault (August 9, 2021)
- UNH Police Chief Dean Statement regarding Derek Chauvin Conviction (April 22, 2021)