Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment
For Undeclared Liberal Arts Students
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in.
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For appointment type choose “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For advisor’s college or center choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- For appointment reason choose “UAC – Meet with my advisor” and click “Next”.
- For advisor’s department choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- Leave the "Choose your advisor" dropdown blank, and click "Next".
- Choose the time block that works best for your schedule and click “Next”.
- In the Comments Box under Appointment Details list your reasons for this appointment and click “Confirm Appointment”.
Discussing courses/wanting a RAC? https://www.unh.edu/uac/academic/prepare-your-appointment
For all other students
- Find your assigned academic advisor
- Contact your assigned advisor about how to schedule an appointment
- If you cannot find your assigned advisor, go to your major's department office