Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment
As of March 16th all student advising appointments will be done via the phone. Please call your advisor at your appointment time.
For help at other times please email your advisor.
If you are not sure who your advisor is click here.
To schedule your PHONE appointment:
For Undeclared Liberal Arts Students
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in.
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For appointment type choose “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For advisor’s college or center choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- For appointment reason choose “UAC – Meet with my advisor” and click “Next”.
- For advisor’s department choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- Leave the "Choose your advisor" dropdown blank, and click "Next".
- Choose the time block that works best for your schedule and click “Next”.
- In the Comments Box under Appointment Details list your reasons for this appointment and click “Confirm Appointment”.
Discussing courses/wanting a RAC? https://www.unh.edu/uac/academic/prepare-your-appointment
For all other students
- Find your assigned academic advisor
- Contact your assigned advisor about how to schedule an appointment
- If you cannot find your assigned advisor, go to your major's department office