Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment
All advising is being done remotely.
Scheduled Zoom and Phone appointments will begin the week of Sept. 14.
Here's how to schedule an appointment with your advisor:
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in.
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For appointment type choose “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For advisor’s college or center choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- For appointment reason choose “UAC – Meet with my advisor” and click “Next”.
- For advisor’s department choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- Leave the "Choose your advisor" dropdown blank, and click "Next".
- Choose the time block that works best for your schedule and click “Next”.
- In the Comments Box under Appointment Details list your reasons for this appointment and click “Confirm Appointment”.
Please check the UNH Covid-19 website frequently along with your UNH email for important updates about the Fall 2020 semester.